In Conserves Ferrer, tracing the whole process is vital to ensure delivery of the highest quality product and the best possible service for our customers.
1. Preparation: our products are made with ingredients from approved suppliers and fresh food producers from Spain.
2. Production: during this phase, all fresh ingredients are cooked using traditional methods to ensure the flavours of our recipes keep their authenticity.
3. Preserving: the products are preserved using the “bain marie” method. The use of high temperatures sterilises the food, while at the same time, keeping the original flavour. Sterilising the food enables a long shelf life and the products do not contain any preservatives or colorants.
4. Packaging: most of our products are packed in jars. We use recyclable materials that allow us to showcase our products
5. Labelling: once thefood is added to the jar, the label and security seal are added.
6. Traceability: the batch code is registered. Our traceability System enables us to link and trace the raw material by supplier to the final product.
7. Warehousing: the finished goods are stored in trays, shrink-wrappedand loaded onto pallets, ready for transportation.
8. Transportation: we use a fleet of trucks to transport our products, with our fresh products being loaded onto specially refrigerated ones that ensure they arrive at their final destinationin perfect condition
9. Distribution: Conserves Ferrer’s main market is Spain and is becoming increasingly active in International Markets. Our products can be foundin large supermarkets, local shops and gourmet boutiques. Our trucks are on the road every day and can be recognised by our logo and the products featured on them.
In Conserves Ferrer, tracing the whole process is vital to ensure the delivery of the highest quality product and the best possible service for our customers.